flexfi is a simple way to get the things you now and pay for them in installments. Choose "flexfi" at checkout
Pre-order now- Due in January 2023
Features the 7000 Series 4 Burner Premium BeefEater BBQ, Sink, Fridge, and units.
Total measurements for this kitchen: 3365mm W x 730mm D x 945mm H (bench height
Welcome to Cabinex™ quality DIY outdoor kitchens. Beauty & functionality combined with market leading appliances are brought together to make your Outdoor BBQ Kitchen everything you’ve ever wanted. Technology and design are combined to offer a cabinetry system that is a pioneer in its class. PVC panels combined YOUR DREAM OUTDOOR KITCHEN CAN NOW BECOME A REALITY. with the Cabinex™ patented aluminium framing system forms a rigid and robust cabinetry solution, ready to cope with the rigours of outdoor entertaining. The cabinets are also fully weather proof and supported by a 10 year limited warranty.
7000 Series 4 Burner Premium Product features
- Durable 4.2kW cast stainless burners and stainless-steel vaporisers
- Cast iron hotplate and split grills
- Built in 3.1kW rear burner
- Lights on the hood and control dials
- Flame failure
- Oil & fat catchment tin on full width drawer on telescopic runners
- Double layered hood with glass viewing window & integrated temperature gauge
- Quartz start ignition system
- Stainless steel firebox with external seam weld
OUR CABINEX ™ 4 BURNER PREMIUM OUTDOOR KITCHEN HAS THE FOLLOWING FEATURES:
- 118L Bar Fridge – The Cabinex ™ bar fridge is powered by an G Compressor, is designed for outdoor undercover use and features an adjustable digital thermostat. The triple glazed glass door retains cool temperature in the fridge and cuts down UV while the self-closing door with low-E film reduces condensation. With adjustable shelves and internal LED lights.
- Adjustable feet – Adjustable feet on all cabinets mean that levelling your outdoor kitchen is simple and easy. With patios having a fall for water drainage, these adjustable feet are imperative to levelling and perfecting your outdoor kitchen.
- Materials – Cabinex ™ have combined high quality materials expected by the chef in all of us. Surfaces which are nice to touch and easy to clean. There is no need to worry about scratches, stains or traces of heat.
- Black Porcelain Bench Tops and Waterfall Ends – Waterproof and resistant to scratching, high temperature ad UV rays, these bench tops are designed and built to withstand the variable European climate from heavy rain to hot sunny days.
- Aluminium Frame – The Cabinex ™ patented aluminium framing system provides the core structure of our outdoor kitchens. Combined with waterproof PVC panels for a rigid and robust cabinetry solution that is easily assembled.
- AirFrame – For added safety, there is an integrated AirFrame included as part of the BBQ module. The AirFrame is a combination on non combustible thermal boards and Aluminium framing, which produces an air gap to provide a heat proof shield between the BBQ and the cabinetry.
- Mixer Tap – Our Cabinex ™ Gooseneck Matte Black WRAS Certified Mixer tap gives your outdoor kitchen a modern, contemporary look and feel. The outdoor kitchen mixer tap is designed for full hands, the long spout enables you to use your elbows if you need to move the spout out of the way. The 360 degree swivel function makes tis an efficient tap for your outdoor kitchen.
- Sink – Our Cabinex ™ Matte Black sink is made of stainless steel for a robust finish and design. Featuring a convenient drainer and basket waste plug.
- Worktops– Black Porcelain Bench Tops and Waterfall Ends Waterproof and resistant to scratching, high temperatures and UV rays, these benchtops are designed and built to withstand the variable European climate, from heavy rain to hot sunny days.
- Self Assembly – Units come packed for self-assembly.
- Assembly instructions – Comes with full assembly instructions and all necessary fixtures and fittings.