Erupting with flavor, our Baked Chocolate Soufflé begins with a lava cake and ends with a topping of smoke-infused whipped cream.
1 Pint Cream, whipping
1 Tablespoon butter
220 g semi-sweet chocolate
1/2 Cup butter
1 Cup powdered sugar
2 Large eggs
2 egg yolk
6 Tablespoon flour
1 Tablespoon Bourbon Vanilla
1/4 Cup powdered sugar
As Needed powdered sugar
As Needed cocoa powder
When ready to cook, set temperature to 180℉ and preheat, lid closed for 15 minutes.
- Pour the smoked cream into a large mixing bowl and refrigerate for later use.
- Increase the grill temperature to 375°F and preheat with the lid closed.
- Brush 4 small soufflé cups with 1 tablespoon melted butter.
- Melt the chocolate and remaining butter in a heatproof bowl over
- Stir in powdered sugar. Add eggs and egg yolks, stirring continuously. Whisk in flour until blended completely.
- Pour batter into the prepared soufflé cups. Place cups on the grill and bake for 13-14 minutes, or until the sides have set.
- Grill Icon
- Grill: 375˚
- For the Whipped Cream: Remove the chilled smoked cream from the refrigerator, add the bourbon vanilla and whip until airy.
- Add confectioners’ sugar and continue whipping until whipped cream forms stiff peaks.
- Dust soufflés with confectioners’ sugar and cocoa and top with a dollop of smoked whipped cream. Enjoy!