- Shipping & Delivery
- Shipping & DeliveryShipping & Delivery of small items i.e. under 30kg is undertaken by Fastways Couriers at a Rate of €15.00. Orders taken before 3.00pm will in so far as possible qualify for next day delivery, excluding Saturdays, Sundays & Bank Holidays. Orders greater than 30kg and large items which require assembly will be delivered by A Room Outside’s Courier at a rate of €120.00 per delivery anywhere in the Republic of Ireland. All deliveries will be between the hours of 9.30am. and 5.30pm where possible with no specific time allocation. Deliveries of large items which require assembly and delivery will be on a 7 working day schedule.
- Privacy & Security
- When you order, we need to know your name, email address, delivery address, phone number credit card number, and the cards expiry date. This allows us to process and fulfil your orders.
- We also ask for your telephone number which enables us and our couriers to contact you to ensure a speedy delivery of your order.
- We monitor customer traffic patterns and site usage to help us develop the website and enhance your overall shopping experience. We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others.
- We may also use the information we collect to notify you on occasion about important changes to our website or special offers we think you may find valuable.
- Returns & Replacements
If you find that a product is defective on arrival, then you may have the right to repair, replacement or refund. In the case of a defective product, it must be returned to us.
Defective goods during usage
If a defect arises in goods after delivery, we suggest you contact the manufacturer directly for repair or replacement. Often it is the quickest way to a decisive answer. For example, in some cases, manufacturers provide a special full on-site service and / or replacement for your convenience. Alternatively, you can contact us.
Note, in the case of a defective product, it must be returned to us.
Goods damaged on arrival
If you find that the goods are visibly damaged on arrival, ensure to record on the delivery note specifics of the damage to the package, or refuse to accept the shipment. Please also contact us within 7 days, detailing the damage. This will help us to raise the matter to our designated courier. When the damaged goods are received back by us, then we may make the replacement.
Goods not as ordered
If you receive goods from us that differ from what you ordered, we recommend that you notify us as soon as possible. If the goods you order have been duplicated in error, or part of your order is missing please notify us as soon as possible by contacting us.
- Certain items available through this website may be subject to distance selling legislation wherein customers are entitled to a seven working days cooling off period within which the goods may be returned. The item must be in its original condition, with all packaging materials, manuals and accessories intact. We reserve the right to refuse returns or to charge you for our reasonable cost if the product is received otherwise than in accordance with these requirements. You are responsible to pay the cost of returning the goods and must ensure that it is returned in protective packaging
In this case, please notify us in writing of your intention to cancel the contract. Certain items are excluded from this clause.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these terms and conditions. Any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these terms and conditions.
By placing any such order you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to the Website Terms. If you do not agree to be bound by the Website Terms, please do not order any product or service from the Website.
By placing an order you warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- Price of Goods
The prices listed on the Website will be as stipulated at the time when you place your order on the website. We are entitled to make adjustments to the price to take account of any increase in our supplier’s prices, or the imposition of any new taxes or duties, or if due to an error or omission the price for the products on the Website is wrong.